View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 11:33 AM   #61
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy News/Advice/Sitem-Startem/ETC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
Vick
DeSean
Maclin
Shady
Nicks
Bradshaw
....Beck

that's a lot of talent you're leaving on the table. I've got no problem with adding guys on teams I hate. They've shitted on the Eagles in the past with us still winning so it's no biggie.
yeah...it is a decent amount of talent

3 teams of 32...almost 10% of the talent I am leaving out

thankfully the Skins don't have too much in terms of fantasy talent...although this is the NFL so you never know.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote