View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 03:01 PM   #71
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy News/Advice/Sitem-Startem/ETC.

Marlo, I kinda figured that. Money leagues you wanna keep your stuff to yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
I made a post earlier with a few.
I like Tim Hightower, Owen Daniels, Felix Jones, Mario Manningham, Jared Cook. I also think Dez will be real good this year. And not really a sleeper, but Ray Rice will be the number 1 fantasy player this year.

Agreed with Mario Manningham and Hightower.

Just saw your post above after you mentioned it. What dont you like about Dwayne Bowe? I doubt he duplicates the season he had when it came to TDs, but I could see a nice catch/yardage season being done again.

Also Marshawn Lynch to me is the Lawrence Maroney of Rbs. I cant touch him. He never does what you expect.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote