View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 04:22 PM   #262
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2K11 Association Mode

Man HOF cheats so much lol

I've never been blown out before when playing a full game but the Heat busted my ass.

They outrebounded us 51-33

But they only had 4 more offensive rebounds than us and both teams missed the same amount of shots (44).

B Roy got a twisted ankle in the Conference Finals and tried to play through it, now he has a sprained wrist And he shot horrible in the game (8-22). Aldridge played well but it just wasn't enough. He also didn't rebound well as usual. Augustin shot poorly too.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote