View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 04:29 PM   #1
Draz
Fckn prophet bitch

Draz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Post your favorite Demos [XBOX/PS3]

XBOX 360:

NBA 2K11
Madden 2K12
Lost Planets 2
Nail'd
Driver
Army Of Two

Been co-oping with a few friends. The best Demo so far we've came across is Lost Planets 2. The graphics on this is, I must say amazing. Co-op mode with 4 friends, party is just amazing. It's really fun. I recommend this download because it's simply just fun, a great way to experience a demo, and with friends.

Another demo I would like to point out is Nail'd. It's a racing game, super fast unrealistic. The graphics I would give a 10. Their really good, very addicting game. Sadly you can't play multiplayer in this demo. I let my little cousin play, he's highly addicted to it, even myself. It comes with two maps, the maps I must say are great. It looks like their coming at you. High racing unrealistic gaming is what I got interested in after playing this. I thought about purchasing this.

Post your demos that you've downloaded, played, and whether or not you recommend it. Leave a comment on your ratings if you would like.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote