View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 09:21 PM   #156
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Just drafted in my biggest (money-wise) pay league last night. It is a $200 buy-in. Here is how things turned out. There are SEVERE roster restrictions in this league. You HAVE to carry 2 QBs, 4 RBs, 4 WRs, 2 TEs, 2 DEFs, 2 Ks. If you go over in any of those categories, there are serious penalties (that are enforced)... So, keep that in mind as you evaluate.

It is a 12-team league with a full PPR. I had the No. 7 pick. Starting lineups are as I will type it out.

My team...

QB - Eli Manning
RB - Chris Johnson
RB - DeAngelo Williams
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR - Dwayne Bowe
TE - Jimmy Graham
Flex - Dez Bryant
K - Josh Brown
DEF - Chargers

BN - Matt Cassel
BN - Fred Jackson