View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 09:38 PM   #159
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
You got CJ/Fitz in a FULL ppr league? with 12 teams? how the ****?
Yeah, I was a little shocked, myself. Usually, these guys are really on their games. This year, I didn't feel that they had prepared quite as much as me.

That and I got a fantastic draft position (unlike the ISH league). That No. 7 spot was just about perfect.

I'm not surprised CJ dropped to me at No. 7, but I was totally shocked that Fitz fell all the way to me at No. 17. I was hoping that MAYBE Nicks would fall to me there... Turned out, I had my choice between the two.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote