View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 09:39 PM   #160
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I think that is a pretty good draft. Fitz/Bowe/Dez is a rock solid receiving group and your RBs are good if Deangelo stays healthy. I like Fred Jackson off the bench in a PPR league. I love Jimmy Graham too as you know.

The bench is ok but I'm not a fan of it outside of Starks and Jackson. Tough to build a good bench with those restrictions tho.
It is impossible to build a bench in this league. On the bright side, the waiver wire is stacked full of quality options, so -- if need be -- you can always pick up backups there.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote