View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 06:27 PM   #23
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Wilson Chandler playing in China for the WHOLE SEASON!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowe
I stand corrected.

CBA regular season technically ends on March 11, thought that would've been time for him to do it.

Well, hes going to have to buy himself out of his contract in February in order to return to get back to accept his Qualifying Offer.
There is a "No-Opt Out Clause" but that doesnt mean he cant get his contract terminated. Happens all the time in the CBA with guys being released for all sorts of reasons.

Yeah, now I kinda retract my "Genius move" comment.

Wrong again. Denver can simply take his qualifying offer away. But he's still restricted.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote