View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 04:47 PM   #17
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Turtle beaches headphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
I don't think $250 headphones are reserved for big money players. The amount of time any one of us spends on a game MORE than makes up for the amount of money you spend on your gaming system or the peripherals. Having a really good and expensive pair of headphones WILL help you. I know I can hear things that others can't when I'm playing an FPS. Footsteps and bullets are heard from farther away, and the sound is very well balanced and is easily pin-pointed. It works great when you get an asshole who all he wants to do is sneak up behind people and knife them. I can hear him coming and drop his ass.

$250 headphones, 500+ hours on a game, seems well worth it to me.

How much did you pay for your headphones?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote