View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 06:53 PM   #19
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Turtle beaches headphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux

Sennheiser PC350's

Retail for $229 but I got them on sale for $179

I would have paid full price for them, but I just happened to be building my gaming rig at the perfect time and got it on sale.

Sheesh. But you build/built your own gaming system so I'd lump others like yourself in the pile of hardcore gamers who play competively where buying headphones that price isnt a big deal. You guys get your moneys worth out of them.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote