View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 06:32 PM   #20
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Turtle beaches headphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Sheesh. But you build/built your own gaming system so I'd lump others like yourself in the pile of hardcore gamers who play competively where buying headphones that price isnt a big deal. You guys get your moneys worth out of them.

You play COD pretty hardcore tho right? I'm sure you've got a couple hundred hours on it at least. I mean if you're satisfied with low end headphones, by all means, but I highly recommend spending the cash if you have it. I don't have to tell you how important hearing is in an FPS game.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote