View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 11:33 AM   #44
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Group C (Bosnia Croatia Macedonia Finland Greece Montenegro)

His parents are from Bosnia. I'm not complaining that he should play for Bosnia but I'm just saying.

Edit: I've read somewhere that before his parents moved to Turkey that their last name was Turkolic which also means (Son of Turk) just as his official name. His ancestors are probably from Turkey but stayed in Bosnia during the Ottoman empire and eventually his parents moved to Turkey again. Complicated eh? lol
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote