View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 01:03 PM   #5
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Sick new 1080p NBA "Fight" mix 2010-2011 season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Yea I remember that one man. Good stuff. I wish the 2K games would implement techs and fights like a hockey game. How dope would that be?? Or at the very least celebrations like Madden.
That would be cool but people would abuse that.
Imagine this: You are playing an exhibition game against CPU and you are losing.
Suddenly you bring your worst player off the bench and attack other team's best player. Both of them get ejected and you win a game.

Also,I think that they don't want to bring techs and fights to the game because the NBA wouldn't be too happy about it. Bad promotion for the game.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote