View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 04:52 PM   #43
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2011 College Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
Was just reading the story of Dorial Green-Beckham, he's the top HS recruit in the nation. 6'6' 220 lb WR with blazing speed. Should be a great, great reciever.

link

He's actually playing in Fayetteville, AR tonight in D.W. Reynolds Stadium where Arkansas plays their home games. I really want to make the 30-40 minute drive-up and watch but I've got too much homework to get done before the weekend so I can go to the lake.

I did watch DGB on TV last weekend, though, and he looked like a man-child. Of course he was also playing against a pretty bad and physically small 2A school in Missouri. Tonight he's playing against a team in Arkansas' biggest classification but they are also one of the bottom-feeders in their conference. It should still be a better gauge of Dorial, though, than his first game.

Arkansas is recruiting him hard. Not sure how much of a chance we stand but we're still on his list of potential school choices.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote