View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 11:17 AM   #1
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default I'm really looking forward to Q4 2011

September:

Ico/Shadow Of the Colossus
Dead Island

October:

Dark Souls
BFBC3
Arkham City

November:

ESV Skyrim
Uncharted 3
AC Revelations

I don't plan on buying all of these but this 4th quarter is looking pretty good. Lots of games to choose from. I am most definitely getting Ico/SotC, Dark Souls, BFBC3, Arkham City and Skyrim. Maybe's on Dead Island, Uncharted 3 and AC:R.

The only reason I am not definitely getting Uncharted 3 is because I want to play the first two before I get the new one, and I'd rather play new games instead of old right now.

Last edited by pete's montreux : 09-04-2011 at 06:53 PM.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote