View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 06:15 PM   #184
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
I wonder if they're gonna bring in a different kliq member to try to continue things? Maybe bring XPac in and have him get upset with Hunter for "selling out" and firing Nash and betraying the group?

I'd say Hall would be a better candidate but i'm 99.99999% sure that they wouldn't put any faith or major storylines on his shoulders.
The last time I heard his news, Waltman is still in wrestling shape. So, it could happen. But for Scott Hall......
kaiteng is online now   Reply With Quote