View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 10:55 AM   #68
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Darrelle Revis vs. Nnamdi Asomugha

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Revis' reception per target % is lower than Nnamdi's every year has has been in the NFL, including his rookie year...

the year that Revis was glued on number 1s full time, 2009, he was amazingly the lowest % in the entire league...and if I remember correctly there were 50+ CBs above Nnamdi, who dispite only being thrown at 30 or so times still gave up around 20 of those targets or something...

I promise you that a lot of the reason Nnamdi was avoided in Oakland was for the simple fact he was in Oakland...teams will have to pass on Philly, he should get tested plenty this year...I look forward to seeing what happens...

And I promise you, you are wrong (as usual). I'll go by what Aso peers on opposing teams say before you.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote