View Single Post
Old 06-30-2006, 01:32 PM   #35
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Zaza
Easy and uninformative. That's a good way to steal a loss from the jaws of losing.

Seriously...because I really want to hear your stupidity...Lets say we all root against the Knicks this year and they lose.

Bagelred cheers - Isiah is fired.

And, according to Bagelred's cheering plan a new, perfect genius GM is hired along with the new perfect genius coach. They work together - with mastermind Bagelred - in ultiimate harmony with a collective goal of building and winning and, of course, doing it the "right way".

In this Bagelred utopia, what do the new, perfect genius GM and new perfect genius coach do?

(and start to throw blame Isiah's way is not an option, rememebr these guys are perfect geniuses, they don't play the blame game).

To be honest, I don't know what I'd do. It's a freakin' mess. Isiah has pretty much ruined this team for the next five years...

But ya gotta start somewhere. Get rid of the source of the problem. That's Isiah. Give a ton of money to Rod Thorn. Maybe he'll come over and start the healing...

To be honest, I've never heard of anyone defend Isiah so fervently. HE'S A JOKE. A HUGE ASTRONOMICAL JOKE. AND HE'S RUINED THE KNICKS. LOOK AT THE TEAM. LOOK AT THEIR RECORD. EVERY NBA ANALYST IN THE COUNTRY KNOWS THIS. THEY HAVE THE THIRD WORST ODDS OF WINNING A CHAMPIONSHIP NEXT YEAR. WHAT ARE YOU DEFENDING?

This whole Isiah era is going to be looked upon as the biggest disappointment in franchise history. The Knicks are a freakin' laughing stock throughout the league....

Keep rooting for Isiah though. He can do it....
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote