View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 06:42 PM   #46
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The "Argentina National Basketball Team" Should Be Forced To Play In EuroBasket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
why are the two Iberians going on some estrogen fueled menstrual rage against me tonight? Did the frijole supply run out?

i will admit it.
i didn't understand a thing about this .. i had to translate
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote