View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 02:45 PM   #6
DMV2
NBA All-star

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Would Ryan Fitzpatrick be a Top 10 QB if he wasn't in Buffalo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
People who never watch him are just going to say this is a joke because he's in Buffalo and whatever. But watch him, he's a good QB, he would be top 13, he puts up good numbers, manages the game well, people need to start realizing he belongs.
Word, son. I get Bills games here some times when the Jets, Giants and Pats aren't playing at their time slot so I know what this kid can do. He can't get the W's because his most of his teammates suck other than Stevie Johnson.

If the Bills can somehow get 7-9 wins this season I think people will start recognizing him.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote