View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 04:48 PM   #17
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Would Ryan Fitzpatrick be a Top 10 QB if he wasn't in Buffalo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
wtf

fumbles happen, the INT is something that was 100% Romo's fault though...

I don't even blame Romo for the fumble...should have been 3 straight runs there, I blame Garrett for that

I understand what you're saying, but it's still the job of the ball carrier to secure the ball.

On rare occasions we give a pass when a defender puts their hat on the ball so perfectly but even then the ball carrier should have the ball in a position that makes that nigh impossible.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote