View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 07:19 PM   #20
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Would Ryan Fitzpatrick be a Top 10 QB if he wasn't in Buffalo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
Word, son. I get Bills games here some times when the Jets, Giants and Pats aren't playing at their time slot so I know what this kid can do. He can't get the W's because his most of his teammates suck other than Stevie Johnson.

If the Bills can somehow get 7-9 wins this season I think people will start recognizing him.

Big kid, throws a good deep ball, decent touch on shorter stuff, smartest QB in the league (Harvard). Bills won't be half bad this year, but are buried in that division with NE and NY. They had one of the league's toughest schedules last year and lost a few close games. MUCH better team than people think they are.

Made great money on them vs KC yesterday. Chiefs are complete frauds. Easiest schedule in the league last season. They'll win 5-6 games this year, and Haley will be the first coach fired.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote