View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 10:07 AM   #37
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dirk Nowitzki Fails To Break Nikos Galis' All Time FIBA EuroBasket Scoring Record

I have to say, I want to increase my knowledge of basketball worldwide, but the original poster often seems to jump things off on the wrong foot. It's a struggle to disassociate the topic from the poster, and it's not working out in the topic's favor. I feel like if he started a topic called "Basketball > Curling" I'd come out of it hating basketball.

I find this to be unfortunate circumstances, because there's so much to learn about European basketball (and otherwise). Galis is to be respected, but it's tough to have an honest discussion with such a confrontational front.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote