View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 08:01 PM   #43
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Would Ryan Fitzpatrick be a Top 10 QB if he wasn't in Buffalo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
I'm sorry I don't see how that at all is what I said.

He sure as hell would get more attention though given the hypothetical that both teams are equally good.

He will get attention if he puts up good numbers and the team is successful this year. Look at his career numbers.

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...F/FitzRy00.htm

Last year was the first time he threw for 3k yards, and he has seasons when he didn't even play. The fact that he plays for Buffalo has nothing to do with how he is ranked.

How can you tell me a guy who has 1 season of 3k yards is in the top 10?
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote