View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 09:04 AM   #210
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Welcome to the Charlotte Bobcats fan forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
Well, I'm not enthusiastic about there being a 2011-2012 season so I'm just checking in here to say hi to my fellow forum-ers and hope you're all doing well.

Hey OWL. At least right now we've got the Panthers to keep us occupied. I too think we won't have an NBA season. It's a shame but it might be necessary to fix the league.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote