View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 07:02 PM   #1
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi

Its been a long long time since i played a DBZ game not since the first budakai on ps2. just discovered this last night while i was searching through gamefly for upcoming releases.Comes out October 25

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYzRc...ayer_embedded#!

From what ive read theres a hero mode,create a fighter and a story mode.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote