Thread: Calvin Johnson
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 03:23 PM   #6
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Calvin Johnson

20 TDs? Hell nah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveTheRim.
Our teams are crazy similar, I have Peterson, Calvin, Mike Wallace and Brandon Marshall (I got lucky with AP though, traded Jamaal Charles and pierre thomas for peterson in between weeks 1 and 2)

Is the owner you traded with still alive?

I'm kicking myself for being too greedy. I was going to trade Charles Saturday, a day before Sunday. But I decided let me hold off because he may have a big day Sunday vs Detroit where I can get his pts but more importantly have someone convinced they want him really bad.

F*cker blows his knee out. Facepalm.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote