Thread: AI Transcript
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 06:05 PM   #11
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: AI Transcript

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMISTILLILL
Yeah, I bet that's really waking Ray Allen up in a cold sweat at night...

And AI hasnt lost any sleep because Ray Allen practices more than he does. Ontop of never saying thanks to GOD blessing him with the ability to play ball.

Sounds like a bunch of cool story bro from both sides if you ask me. But its funny that Ray Allen practices his ass off so much and will never be considered a better SG than AI ever was. I wonder why?

GOD "Dont ask me, hmph"

Amen
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote