Thread: AI Transcript
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 06:19 PM   #13
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: AI Transcript

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMISTILLILL
...what the hell are you even talking about?

My comment had literally zero relevance to any rankings or 'best SG evar' pissing contest you're pulling out of the clear blue sky.

The fact that anyone, be it Iverson or Jordan or Wilt or anyone, would claim that being an efficient shooter is in "Gods hands" is ****ing lunacy. People like Ray Allen, Kobe or ANYONE that stays late and works hard to polish their game would take offense to some laughable bullshit like that.

Yeah, Allen Iverson will go down as a more popular player. The sky is also blue, water is wet, and grass is green.

Practice could have made Iverson greater than he was. But I just found it funny that the guy praises GOD for his abilities yet doesnt have the work ethic of a Ray Allen. Yet Iverson was a better SG than Ray Allen ever was.

Just interesting to me. Kinda wonder how that works. Guess Ray didnt practice hard enough?

GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote