View Single Post
Old 03-13-2007, 02:07 PM   #34
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Crazy NFL offseason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol Pete
Patriots signed WR Kelley Washington to I believe a 5 year contract.

It's clear there really attempting to re-tool there team for another run at a championships. I don't understand what they are doing bringing in all these wide recievers though. Welker was a nice pickup, but I think they overpaid. Stallworth is talented but inconsistant. I don't know enough about Washington to make an accurate comment.

NE needed better WR's. They are signing WR's to improve the unit.

Quote:
McGehee can catch the ball out of the backfield, J lewis could'nt... huge upgrade.

Hopefully Mcgahee lives up to his billing because so far in the nfl he has been a dissapointment since being drafted. He's got talent but needs to put it all together.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote