View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 11:00 AM   #29
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Score vs. Sportsnet vs. TSN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni
If I make it I'll rep ISH hard. I'll start working on my video soon and I'll post it on YouTube so you guys can give me ideas to make it better.

I was thinking of posting old hockey vids of me destroying ppl
I bet Scores won't allow you to clearly promote anything else without permission on air on their channel. You might be able to sneak something in though.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote