View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 11:04 AM   #37
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Off-Season Thread

The owners are doing what has to be done. The current model just won't work without serious (and I mean serious) contraction of the teams. They hold the upper hand in that they can wait out longer than the players. For the players it's not just lost wages, it's lost time on the court that they will never get back. It's not like they can just add an extra season on the the end of their career because there is only a finite amount of time one can compete at the NBA level before age and injury take away from one's skill set.

Right now I've got college and pro football, MLB playoffs and upcoming college basketball to keep me occupied. Come the end of December though I'll be jonsing for the Bobcats.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote