View Single Post
Old 03-14-2007, 01:02 PM   #5
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What is your favorite alcoholic beverage?

depends on the weather and so forth.

Summertime cocktail: Saphire Gimlet (Mumbai Saphire and Rose's lime (or fresh lime and simple syrup) over rocks)

Summertime refresher: Pimm's Cup (Pimms http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pimm's, cucumber, lime, mint and ginger ale)

Beer: Mackesons Triple Stout (I like most stouts)

Whiskey: Van Winkle's Rye (or any rye)

Club drink: Dirty Gin Martini

My own invention drink: Stormy Monday (ripp off of Dark and Stormy) - Ginger Beer and Rye or bourbon over rocks)

Why limit yourself, there are so many wonderful drink combinations out there. I love a well aged scotch or top notch bourbon. Love a nice Port as well

Last edited by boozehound : 03-14-2007 at 01:05 PM.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote