View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 12:51 AM   #549
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
The Bucs' OL gets a lot of undeserved praise in the run game b/c Blount BUSTS his own way through the line, creating holes on his own and dragging defenders an extra 3 or 4 yards, something Graham won't be able to do. Graham will top out at 50 rush yards at best, and he may get you 5 or 6 catches, but at only about 4-8 yards per rec. If you're in a PPR league, then maybe Graham could get you ~10 points. And if Tampa ever makes it down to the goal line, they've been QB-sneaking Freeman in goal line situations here recently.

And I may be being a bit too pessimistic when it comes to Graham just because our offense has been very bad and Graham is pretty old for a RB who's been playing FB the last two seasons.

I guess that after I think about it, I'd go with Graham. At the beginning of the year before my draft, I told myself not to take a Saints RB b/c the carries will all be split 4 ways (Sproles, Ingram, Thomas & Ivory when he gets back) & that's a fantasy nightmare. The Bucs ONLY have two healthy RBs this week: Graham & Lumpkin.

Yeah, I didn't draft Pierre Thomas, but picked him up after the first or second week because he had a decent gain and I didn't trust Ahmad Bradshaw's match-up that week.

This is Colston's third week back from injury so I'm hoping he gets back on track.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote