View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 09:52 PM   #1
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Charles Oakley Rips the Knicks

On the organization's feelings about both he and all-time great Patrick Ewing: "[The Knicks] don't want nothing to do with me. I don't know why. I tried to deal with them on several occasions. I'm not gonna keep trying. They don't like Patrick, either. They won't give Patrick a job, so I know they won't give me a job. Patrick should have a job before anyone. He's probably the best guy since [Walt] Frazier, [Earl] Monroe ... he's the main guy on the list."

On Isiah Thomas: “I don’t understand how he even got a job with management. He had nothing to do with the Knicks, then he talked bad about the Knicks ... If I see him, he’d better turn around and go the other way.”

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/kni...nd-isiah-oh-my

Damn Oak, ?

What's the matter with him? What ever happened to "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"?

Last edited by insidehoops : 10-18-2011 at 03:48 AM.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote