View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 12:37 AM   #35
Patrick Chewing
Knicks fan since 1981

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Sons of Anarchy Season 4

I love how the level of violence is just right in the show. Like when they broke into that Mexican's apartment, I wasn't expecting the other to come out from the back room. Then he blasts the lady on the couch and gets blasted in return.

And yeah, Clay is slowly losing his power here. He's making enemies, and they are all inside the club it seems. He's neck deep in this cartel shit and he basically hired a hitman to eliminate Tara. If he isn't dead or out of the club and far, far away by the end of the season, then I don't know what's up.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote