View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 11:10 PM   #890
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Good Rap/Hip-Hop Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
So I earn a scholarship for humanities, read voraciously, and write essays for $ and I can't understand Lil B?

His songs are stupid.

I like Kool Keith, the GZA, Immortal Technique, and MF Doom.

MF Doom is far more creative while also being much better a rhyming.

That's cool, but having scholarly knowledge and credentials have nothing to do with being able to understand someone.

I'm not saying it's wrong for you to not like Lil B. No one says you have to like him. That's your own taste that you are entitled to.

And from what I've heard from MF Doom, to me, he's very boring and his rapping skills, his mechanics are very basic imo. He may have some obscure allusions or slick metaphors from time to time, but I can't really get into him.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote