View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 11:20 PM   #901
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Good Rap/Hip-Hop Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
lol...how do you like Kool Keith/Dr Octagon and not Lil B? Both are unconventional.

I'm probably only a few years younger than Go Getter but I'm not stuck on the past, man.

If you think Keith or RZA is hot then you should think the same of Lil B. Only difference between them is the generation gap.

a lot of older people are afraid of the future and he assumes the reason i and others like based god is because of the "swag nonsense" which couldn't farther from the truth, which are so obviously just for fun.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote