View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 03:59 AM   #25
Premeditated
Banned

Premeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Deny all you want but Gaddafi did alot for black Africa

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoName22
Actually, Libya might just be the "blackest" north African country.

As an African, I can say Ghadaffi did a lot for the continent, if only the idea of African united nations went through.

Well, back to being exploite by cacs
the cac media try hard as possible to nitpick every thing Swagdafi did. Fortunatley for them, it worked. "b....b...but" he killed his own people. Well, why do you care? As a fellow African, I think we lost one of the best contributor in the unity of Africa. Fukk I look like giving a fukk about the Libyan people when they're out there lynching nikkas. They probably didn't like the fact that he was feeding other African countries too.
Premeditated is offline   Reply With Quote