View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 03:04 AM   #28
Premeditated
Banned

Premeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Deny all you want but Gaddafi did alot for black Africa

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes

i'm not sure if you're being incredibly hateful, incredibly ignorant, or incredibly delusional at this point. the people that qaddafi had murdered stretch over 40 years and came from all different kinds of circumstances. the CURRENT rebels who toppled qaddafi include many people who have nothing to do with hate crimes. and then the idea that you would form an equal link between those two things without a second thought... wow.

really nothing more to say.
Again, I don't care about who he killed. I'm speaking specifically about what he did for Africans. Yeah...I'm pretty sure he was a hateful asshole to his people but that doesn't concern me.

As far as why Libyans were revolting and what they are striving for, well, This:But they now have freedom (to be in debt) and choices(to starve or pay for their own education ,healthcare,food,housing) and liberty (to leave because for the first time ever they may become refugees)

(got this from another forum)
Premeditated is offline   Reply With Quote