View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 10:10 PM   #39
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Eli Manning and the Dreaded Underrated Word

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
He has 4 SB rings because he played with a great defense even yourself acknowledged. So now like typical primetime he says "I said having a RING (singular) but when it comes to RINGS (plural) its different".

You should quit your current job and be a politician.
okay do you really think he is one of the 10 worst QBs to win a ring(s) or are you just arguing cause you are a complete tool?

If you really think that he and his FOUR rings should be on that list I'll continue to debate you...if not then you just agree with me and need to STFU
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote