View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 11:23 PM   #4
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: blame truth pokemon haunting?

I'm just temporarily unsubbed to him cause all he posts is pokemon. Although i dont think hes getting mw3 so i prolly wont re sub

And I unsubbed to xcal as well because he posts like 10 seperate lets play videos each day.

i spelled lots of that wrong and im far too lazy to fix it.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote