View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 12:19 AM   #46
LOGoods7
I hit open layups

LOGoods7 has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: Dark Souls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
FUUUU... It took me almost 12 hours of game time just to ring that fxxking first bell, ugh!

Kept getting murked from that minotaur on the bridge, and once i finally killed dude... FROOM! got burnt from a fxxking dragon. I couldn't even kill the damn thing so I found another path under a bridge and came across an armored boar; bastard was tough. Made it to the hall and had fought with a huge black knight and a fxxking sorcerer. But after all of that ordeal, Nothing has made me rage more than those fxxcking gargoyles, fxxk them to hell!

I swear, i knew this game was going to be challenging, but fxxk! I don't know how i did it, but i have to take a break from this game for now. Because I almost lost my sh!t, dude (and im a pretty chill dude, too). I have a love/hate feeling towards this game.

Its so frustrating because i usually am a fast paced player but this game literally takes me out my comfort zone - which is a good thing - and makes you approach it slowly and methodically, which games today never do. I'll get back to this game eventually but for now, my pride is wounded. This game has literally kicked my ass in every which way possible.

Just gotta figure out easier ways to beat bosses/enemies, which is also why the game is dope. For the minotaur on the bridge, climbing to the top of the tower and using fall attacks will kill him in like 3 hits...he fell off the bridge in my playthrough

For the armored boar, if you notice the flames around him you can just lure him into one and he'll get stuck and die

Won't lie about the gargoyles though, they were a pain in the ass especially when the other one comes and breathes fire at you, I just summoned another dude who helped me finish them pretty easily
LOGoods7 is offline   Reply With Quote