View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 12:24 AM   #691
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
Can't decide between...

Jonathon Stewart vs Ten
or
LeGarrette Blount vs Hou

...to start as my final RB.

I have a feeling Tampa will get down early to Houston and they'll throw the ball a lot, taking Blount out of the game. And Houston is third against the run. But you never know what you're going to get with Stewart since he splits carries with Williams, but Tenn is 24th against the run.
I would definitely go Blount, with him you know he will be for majority of running plays if not all, and all of goal-line situations. Stewart has to deal with Newton and DeAngelo making him the riskier play, but obviously he could perform better, Blount is safer due to his role on that team.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote