View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 10:05 PM   #35
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!

rhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Is Skyrim the greatest game of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by donald_trump
and lol the person who negged me over a video game.

not to mention one you haven't played yet.

let that sink in. your feelings got hurt over a video game. one you haven't played. you're defending an inanimate object.

I received some nasty comments from anonymous people myself, over what exactly? Was I rude in any way? If so I apologize. I was just having a discussion with people and apparently if you prefer a particular game over their favorite games, they can't handle it.

I received so much negative feedback for this. Even after the fact I was honest with everyone and said I thought Batman was a better game then Uncharted 3, after finishing both games for myself. I have no problem with admitting that a particular game is better then my favorite trilogy. I think some people would never admit that, the maturity level from some posters on here is pretty low.

I agree, I like Dark Souls way more then Skyrim. I just played it for a couple of hours today at my buddies house, since he pre-ordered it. I didn't enjoy it at all to be honest, I really really tried to like it though.

The environment is absolutely stunning, and it is extremely vast. However, I had a big issue with the game-play and its character design. This looks like a damn PS2 game in regards to character design. I seen a lot of lagging going on as my friend was showing me the environment. I can see why so many people enjoy these type of games because the amount of content in this game made me a little dizzy. It's definitely a game you invest a lot of time in, but like I've stated already; RPG's don't suit my personal preference.

I will definitely not be getting this game; fighting dragons, collecting spells and interacting with non-playable characters isn't something I value in a game.

I guess I'll be receiving more negative feedback for expressing my honest opinion.

By the way, this game is obviously a masterpiece by the reception it is getting. Maybe I'm being too closed minded. Too many people enjoy role-playing games and all the critics (and gamers) have nothing but positive things to say about Skyrim.

Hope you guys enjoy it immensely.
By the way, I am looking forward to Hitman: Absolution, that game looks phenomenal. Also, I am anticipating Max Payne 3 as it is one of my all-time favorite trilogies. The lack of hype about this game kind of makes me worried, but hopefully it doesn't disappoint. Not sure I like what they did to Max's appearance (being bald headed now) and choosing Brazil as their destination. Uhm, we'll see I guess.
rhythmic †hesis is offline   Reply With Quote