View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 05:20 PM   #23
Fatal9
owwwww

Fatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jeremy Lamb. Who does he remind you of?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
Well, listed heights and real heights are totally different things. Lamb has a legit 7'4 wingspan so thats what makes him seem so tall. I believe his true height is only 6'4 though. And Jason Kidd is not really 6'4.
Dude has long arms but 7'4 wingspan? I don't think I've heard of another 6'5 guy with a wingspan that long.

Impressed with his ability to make shots off the dribble, though that was like the best scoring game of his career so...need to see more.
Fatal9 is offline   Reply With Quote