View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 11:31 PM   #65
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Make new game and try Mage. Do my build dude it owns. All I do is cast summoned creates to fight for me... and run around healing and my summons kill them fast. Flame Atronach is what I'm using and she's pretty powerful. I'll be able to upgrade her soon too.
I hate casters in every game always. The mana systems always piss me off to no end.

The only range I can tolerate is something like a hunter.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote