View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 07:08 PM   #75
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Game is pretty awesome so far other than the usual bugs and glitches. I am like a level 11 redguard, mostly going 1 hand sword/shield but I often use destro to kite guys who destroy me face to face. Just finished the quest to become a warewolf, looking forward to using that ability to shred apart a den of bandits. I bought the house in whiterun to store shit that I dont want to sell. Theres a chick in the inn at whiterun you can get as a follower if you beat her in a boxing match (really easy). She has a nice amulet and ring too so its worthwhile to get her as a minion just so you can make her give up her inventory.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote