View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 12:13 AM   #164
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgz
go to riften and go into the pub/inn/bar

there is a mage in there (mercurio or something) who is extremely powerful and if you pay 500 gold he will become your companion

really good for a guy like my character who is excellent at using any type of sword and would benefit from ranged support

You missed my question . Is Marcurio+Meeko working excellent for you? I love him because he never ends up on knees (dying, leaves battle) like the few other melee and the ranged mercenaries I tried. Meaning he's very smart and doesn't stand around getting hit like a jackass. Plus when he goes all out on spells he's a beast. I'm a Mage and I love the way he works with my team. I let Meeko (dog for those new to this thread) and my Frost Atronach (summoned demon) tank for me and Marcurio is in the back shooting arcane spells.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote