View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 06:44 AM   #41
Fatal9
owwwww

Fatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jeremy Lamb. Who does he remind you of?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
His handles must be really improved from last year if you guys are seriously in support of the T-Mac comparison. I haven't gotten to see more than a minute or two of UCONNs first game at the bar so I haven't really gotten to see him in action yet.
I didn't watch him last year, watched couple of games of his in fiba in the summer and now these two games. I'm confused with the Rip and Rudy comparisons too when he's been managing the ball a lot and creating so much off the dribble (getting by defenders and drawing fouls, taking and making shots off the dribble, seen him cross guys up...go in and out on them, having no problem creating his own shot).
Fatal9 is offline   Reply With Quote